Monday, September 29, 2014

Random Chatter: Decius Smells like Clutch, Moe Drives the Most Boring Car in the World, and Boats Are Still Comfortable

I've been driving the Saabaru daily for a few months since we first recorded this Random Chatter, but back then I was still pretty green, and was switching between it and my auto Impreza. I've only burned the clutch twice in the past few months. It's still a more exciting car then Moe's DD. Even so, if you can get your car to a boat and head on out on a lake, you're doing something right.

Going the distance is burnttoast, drobro, MoeFwacky, peetsnack, zerzhul, and myself Decius

Random Chatter: Decius Smells like Clutch, Moe Drives the Most Boring Car in the World, and Boats Are Still Comfortable

References
- My new car
- ...in the world.
- He's going the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment