On tonight's episode of Irresponsible Random Chatter we're going end to end with the 1977 hockey based comedy Slap Shot. The podcast just has to remember to give 110%, capitalize on rebounds, and crash the net when rushing.
With us tonight is our own French Canadian goal tender burnttoast, Moe Fwacky, zerzhul, peetsnack), drobro, contre, and myself Decius.
Episode 70: Hi Ogie. Buy You a Soda After the Game?
- The Man. The Legend.
- Jacques Plante sacrificed his face to save yours.
- California NHL team formed, isn't successful, moves to Cleveland to be even less successful.
- Aparently Slap Shot is both funny and honest.
- In Canada we make hockey players try figure skating. We take this shit seriously people!
- What sports are popular in what countries...
- ...and why hockey is the best sport amongst them.